Tuesday, January 19, 2010

31 Weeks Today 63 more days to go!

Well, its been a while since I write something. I must say I've been completely lazy! I have to take naps during my lunch hour in order to survive the rest of the day. But today I decided to skip the nap and write something.

I went to Puerto Rico Dec 12? I think, anyways my friends and family threw me a baby shower. I had sooo much fun with them. I miss them very much. It was so hot! I think I melt over there, it was insane. I had quality time with my parents, I wish they were closer, I am so bonded with them. And i will stop writing about them cause I will start crying....such a wimp lately!

We had a wonderful Christmas..it was just me and my husband...and it was perfect! We saw Leonardo Dec 23, he is so handsome! We were speechless of how gorgeous he is. That was our best xmas present! I dont have any more placenta previa, it moved up! YAY!

Then New years was great too! Leo moves soooo much! its crazy and I love staring at my belly and see it getting deformed by his movements. I love to feel him, if there are a couple of hours that I don't I freak out! I just miss him when he doesnt move, its a great joy to put my hand on my belly and play with him.

I also was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, grrrr So I've been limited in the food I can eat, which sucks big time! I lost 5 pounds over the weekend! damn diet. But i still eat chocolate and carbs in a VERY moderate way.

We started with the Childbirh classes! and boy do I like em! I just love this experience, I never knew how amazing this feels.

I want to write a letter to my mom, to tell her I never understood how much she loved me until now.

I am also a crying mess! I never cry! i am a cold stone! and now since I am pregnant it comes in a daily basis. Example, last night watching the bachelor, yea i cried. I see a picture that makes me sad, yep I cry. I see and elderly, I cry too and the list go on and on!

Can't wait to have Leo home, I will have a 2nd shower Feb 6 with friends here. I am excited about that one too! and then after that its just countdown, Leo will be here anytime!!!!!!!!! I love him so much...can't wait to meet him.






No comments:

Post a Comment