Friday, December 10, 2010

Almost the end of the year

I've been away for a long time. Let me recap what have been going on.

I became a mommy. I never imagined that I would say that but yep.

What can I say, its been a learning 8 months. Leo has been in my life for 8 months, and I can't remember life before him.

Its been hard, frustrating and challenging. But when that baby looks at me like I am some sort of hero it makes it all worth it.

He has such a cute personality! He looks just like daddy and has my temper (which is not what I wanted him to have! haha)

I never knew or imagined to love this much, every day this love grows more and when I think I can't love him enough, a day passes and the love is even bigger.

I am looking forward for our future and to get to know each other even more, I am so happy he is my son. I will keep posting, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment